The Internet has evolved into a massive interlinked mall. With the internet, you can learn the inside scoop on local shops. You can even shop online. This subdirectory lists local shops and a few online shops of interest to Moab. If you are from the Moab area, have an online store and don't see your shop, please add it.
If you can't find it locally, I've made a site called A Fountain of Bargains that lists the best internet stores...along with coupons and sales.
- Ace Hardware (*)
Ace Hardware is a business co-op. You can order from the massive online catalog of hardware, gardening tools, and furnishings from AceHardware.com and get free shipping (on most items) to Turner Lumber of Moab.
- True Value (*)
True Value is a business coop offering hardware and home goods. Walker True Value is located at 260 S Main Street in Moab.
- WabiSabi Moab! (www.wabisabimoab.org) - review
Thrift shop supporting Moab with recycled style and grace with a new location at 160 E 100 S.
- Manna Floral Design (www.mannafloraldesign.com)
Manna Floral Design has been designing for weddings in Moab, Utah since 2006.
- Shandalace Weddings (www.shandalaceweddings.com)
The goal of Shandalace Weddings is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style.
- Triassic Industries (www.triassicstone.com) - review
Triassic Stone offers tree service and creates innovative designs including upcycled and stone design.
- The T-Shirt Shop (moabtshirts.com)
The T-Shirt Shop offers artistic t-shirts at 38 North Main.
- Lema's Kokopelli Gallery (www.kokopellioutlet.com)
Lema's Kokopelli Gallery offers a gallery of Native American Arts including pottery, jewelry, stoneware, rugs, sand paintings and more.
- Sore No More! (www.sorenomore.com) - review
Sore No More is a Moab web site offering a natural pain relieving gel. The site has information on the gel and an order form.
- Glo Germ (www.glogerm.com) - review
Glo Germ produces a kit for handwashing and cleaning training. The kits are ideal for hospitals, restaurants and other organizations that affect public health. This Moab company has an international clientel.
- Moab Outback (www.moaboutback.com) - review
Dealer of large tents and teepees with Hand Painted Designs by Local Artists
- State Liquor Store (www.alcbev.state.ut.us) - review
Liquor stores in Utah are owned by the state. The Moab store is at 55 West 200 South.
- Atomic Hair Salon (www.atomic-salon.com) - review
Hair and nail salon in Moab.
- Freecycle - Moab (groups.yahoo.com)
Don't throw it away. Freecycle it! Free Cycle is a Yahoo group dedicated to reusing stuff.
- Flooring America (www.flooringamericamoab.com)
Flooring America has a showroom at 2471 A South Highway 191.
- Manzana Springs (www.manzanasprings.com)
Manzana Springs Vegetable Farm is a small scale diversified vegetable farm in Moab, Utah which produces fresh, local food that goes beyond organic.
- Moab Cyclery (www.moabcyclery.com) - review
Moab Cyclery is a high performance bike shop offering bikes, bike service, tours and shuttles.
- more shopping (aFoB)
If you can't find what you need in Moab, please visit our sister site A Fountain of Bargains for great online stores.
Category Hits 11656
*This is an affiliate link.