The best way to find your way in the desert is to hook up with a local. These tour groups will help you find the hike nooks and crannies in the desert. They have the experience to get you around obstacles and over cliffs in the slot canyons, or to navigate the white waters of the rivers.
- Canyon Voyages (www.canyonvoyages.com)
offers unforgettable river trips by raft, kayak or canoe, plus guided 4-wheel drive tours and hikes.
- Adrift Adventures (www.adrift.net)
Adrift for over 25 years. Adrift Adventures offers horseback, jeep and raft tours.
- Canyonlands by Day and Night (www.canyonlandsbynight.com)
Colorado River tours, featuring exciting white water tours during the day, and romantic moonlit tours at night.
- Desert Highlights (www.deserthighlights.com)
Desert Highlights, based in Moab, Utah, offers some of the most spectacular guided adventures into southern Utah's rugged canyon country.
- Tag-A-Long (www.tagalong.com)
River and wilderness experiences since 1964.
- Moab Desert Adventures (moabdesertadventures.com)
Climbing tours and vertical fun in Moab--Let Our friendly and experienced guides lead you on a desert adventure that you will never forget!
- Sheri Griffith Expeditions (www.griffithexp.com) - review
Sheri Griffith offers whitewater and rafting expeditions.
- Escalante Canyon Outfitters (ecohike.com)
EchHike is a full service outfitter in Boulder for the Escalante area.
- Moab Rafting Company (www.moab-rafting.com) - review
Full day, half-day, and overnight trips near Moab, Utah.
- Escape Adventures (www.escapeadventures.com)
Escape Adventures offers eco friendly Bicycle Tours in Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, New Mexico and More
- Rim Tours (www.rimtours.com) - review
The best way to see the area is perched a top a bike. Rim Tours Mountain Bike Adventures of Moab offers the very best mountain bike tours in pristine and beautiful backcountry locations in the western United States.
- World Wide River Expeditions (www.worldwideriver.com) - review
Moab firm offering White Water Rafting Trips in Utah and Idaho.
- Coyote Shuttle (www.coyoteshuttle.com) - review
Coyote shuttle offers shuttle services and tours.
- Magpie Adventure Cycling (www.magpieadventures.com) - review
Magpie organizes cycling tours. The portfolio includes cycling the Kokopelli trail, White Rim, Maze, Grand Canyon North Rim and a variety of family bike tours.
- Moab O.A.R.S. Tours (www.oarsutah.com) - review
Company offers rafting (Cataract canyon, etc.) 4x4 and travel adventures in Moab.
- Moab Tours (www.vacationsmadeeasy.com)
Experience Moab on one of nearly ten adventure tours.
- Red River Adventures (www.redriveradventures.com) - review
Red River Adventures offers river trips, horse back riding, climbing and other adventures.
- Colorado Plateau Photo Tours (www.coloradoplateauphototours.com)
Colorado Plateau Photo Tours offers custom guided photo tours in Moab and the entire Colorado Plateau region, including Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Cedar Mesa and the Grand Gulch.
- Redtail Aviation (flyredtail.com)
Redtail Aviation offers scenic flights over Southern Utah.
- Royal Balloon (www.royalballoon.com)
Discover Cappadocia Balloon Tours & Rides with Royal Balloon.
- Navtec Expeditions (navtec.com) - review
Navtec offers canyoneering, 4x4 and rafting adventures in the Moab area.
- Cliffs and Canyons (cliffsandcanyons.com)
Moab Cliffs and Canyons can guide you on a canyoneering, rockaneering or hiking adventure in the Moab area.
- Adventure Bus (www.adventurebus.com)
The Adventure Bus will take you where you want to go.
- Dreamride (www.dreamride.com)
Dreamride provides ultimate vacation and equipment fantasies for bicycling purists.
Category Hits 6163