Look outside. Is it even possible to live in Moab without being overcome with a desire to create art? Moab is an extremely important area in the Southwestern Art Culture. These web sites have information on arts in the area. I invite web surfers to browse and for artists to add links.
- Moab Art + Design Center (www.moabartdesigncenter.com) - review
Collaborates with local designers and artists in designing and handmaking unique art and craft for the office, home and garden. Marketing primarily to architects, interior designers and landscape architects around the US.
- Ancient Images Cards (www.ancientimagescards.com) - review
Greeting cards featuring photography and fine art. Send virtual post cards for free!
- Moab to Monument Valley Film Commission (filmmoab.com) - review
For more than 60 years, this spectacular desert area has captivated filmmakers from John Ford to Steven Spielberg. History and film sites in red rock country.\r\n
- Moab Arts Festival (www.moabartsfestival.org) - review
Annual arts festival on Memorial Day Weekend.
- Artists of Utah (www.artistsofutah.org) - review
A state wide site, Artists of Utah has a page for listing art exhibits in South Eastern Utah.
- Moab Arts and Recreation Center (www.moabcity.org) - review
Information on events, programs, staff and rental.
- IMDB - Moab (www.imdb.com) - review
The Internet Movie Database lists movies filmed in Moab.
- Wendy Newman (wendynewmanjewelry.com) - review
Wendy Newman Jewelry offers fine arts jewelry.
- Canyonlands Arts Council (www.moabartscouncil.org) - review
Site includes information on artists, the art scene and art grants in Moab, Utah.
- The Framed Image (www.framedimagemoab.com)
The Framed Image offers a fine art gallery, custom framing and design services.
- Hogan Trading Company (www.hogantrading.com) - review
Hogan Trading Company [100 South Main] carries Native American arts and crafts
- Moab Art (louispirro.angelfire.com)
Artwork depicting Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.
- Moab Arts and Recreation Center (www.moabmarc.com)
MARC is a city venue for art and recreation in Moab.
- PleinAir Moab (pleinairmoab.com)
Paint in the open air. The Plein Air painting festival takes place in October.
- Moab Art Walk (www.moabartwalk.com)
Experience the art of Moab during the Moab Art Walk.
- Moab Arts (www.moabarts.com)
Moab Arts has information on arts, galleries and music of Moab.
- Moab Artist's Studio Tour (www.moabstudiotour.com)
Visit the studios of Moab Artists in early September.
- Salt Lake County Center for the Arts (artsaltlake.org)
ArtSaltLake.org has information about arts and events in Salt Lake County.