The web is a great way to learn about local bands. Many band sites include downloadable MP3s and give the band schedule. This directory is for Moab, Utah musicians. If you have a local band, please add your link.
- Moab Music Festival (www.moabmusicfest.org) - review
Chamber Music Concerts in Red Rock Canyons. The festival takes place at the beginning of September.
- Moab Folk Music Festival (moabfolkfestival.com) - review
The first annual Moab Folk Festival will run from November 7 through 9.
- Freenotes (www.freenotes.net) - review
Easy to Play Musical Instruments for Beginners & Experts.
- Arches Musical Instrument Co. (archesmusic.com) - review
Arches Musical Company is a firm by Chris Baird that produces mandolins.
- Cosy Sheridan (www.cosysheridan.com) - review
Songwriter Cosy Sheridan is a legendary folk singer making Moab her home.
- Moab Echo Hunter (www.myspace.com) - review
Evan Haworth (myspace) hunts echoes in Southern Utah canyons and plays flute.
- Moab Folk Camp (www.moabfolkcamp.com) - review
A workshop for folk musicians that takes place prior to the Moab Folk Festival
- TunnelVision Music (www.tunnelvisionmusic.com) - review
TunnelVision Music is a boutique guitar store offering the best in electric guitars, pedals, amplifiers and effects.
- Desert Symphony | The Piano Guys (thepianoguys.com) - review
The Piano Guys have gone viral with videos featuring original music and pianos backed by Southern Utah Landscapes.
- 49 Swimming Pools (49swimmingpools.com) - review
49 Swimming Pools is a Parisian Band. Their latest album is about the disappearance of Everette Reuss.